3 Islands Tour – halfday tour
|od 45 €
From the main port in Murter at 12:00 we set off for a half-day exploration of the underwater and above-sea world of the Murter archipelago with three stops for swimming and lunch.
After boarding, we welcome you with a chilled drink and a small introduction to the trip, and we head to the islet of Murvenjak, where we have a break for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear sea.
The next stop is the island of Vrgada – a place where you will have a feeling as if time has stopped because its 200 inhabitants live a truly peaceful life without cars. Beautiful nature – dense pine forest and sandy beaches are features of Vrgada and the reason why guests are always happy to visit it again. In Vrgada we have organized lunch in a small restaurant with a beautiful view.
After lunch we go towards one other islet of Murter aquatorium – Arta Mala. We are coming there around 15:15 and will spend the next 45 minutes swimming and exploring the underwater world with snorkeling masks.
After 4 and a half hours of the sea adventure, we return to Murter.
Adults: 45 € / 339,05 kn
Children up to 12 years: 30 € / 226,04 kn
The entire boat (up to 14 people): 600 € / 4520,70 kn
Included in the price:
– lunch in the restaurant on the island of Vrgada
– cold drink on the boat – 1 drink per persons
– snorkeling masks
– possibility to use 2 SUPs
– Organization of the trip is dependent on the weather conditions and the number of passengers.
– Because of the big interest in July and August it is advisable to make a reservation at least 2-3 days in advance.